Walkthrough written by Shaky Skunk.
When you first arrive at Reality TV Island, go right into TV World and click on one of the TVs to change the channel and watch the Reality TV ad. Leave the store and go left to Mike’s Market. Go right and talk to the man. Grab the Tabloid he drops.
Examine the Tabloid and get the Application form on the third page. Leave the store and go left to the Motel Office. Go right, talk to the man and grab a Cheap Pen off the table. Examine the Application and write why you think you should be on Reality TV!
After filling out the application, click on the phone on the desk and call 555-PETE (555-7383). Ask for it to be delivered at Motel Room 4B. Talk to the delivery lady outside and go to room 4B. Go right and talk to the real Bucky Lucas! He reveals that he was trapped there for 3 years trying to escape crazy fans. He’ll give you a Postage Stamp. Use the Postage Stamp to stick it on your application. Go back to Main Street and put your application in the mailbox.
THE NEXT DAY…
Your Poptropican is accepted into Reality TV! (I guess they take death threats seriously…) Go in the helicopter to start the show.
You will have to participate in numerous different challenges. If you win the challenge, you’ll win immunity. After each challenge, you will have to vote for someone to be eliminated. Whoever gets the most votes is eliminated.
- Balanced Diet: Keep your pole balanced by keeping the dot in the middle. To keep it in the middle, move your cursor opposite the dot.
- Boulder Push: Click your mouse repeatedly to push your boulder. Try to reach the finish line first.
- Coconut Catch: Jump to get coconuts, while avoiding bombs. Catch bunches of 3 coconuts to get more points. Whoever gets 20 points first wins!
- Geyser Guess: Choose a geyser and hope that it doesn’t erupt. The last person standing wins.
- Hang Glider: You must avoid the birds and erupting volcanoes. You should always stay behind the other hang gliders. When the volcano erupts, quickly go to the right. The last person flying wins.
- Knockout: Use your slingshot to break your opponents’ plates. Whoever has the most plate at the end wins.
- Mountain Race: Reach the top of the mountain before your opponents do while avoiding (jumping and ducking) rocks.
- On The Line: Hold your mouse to reel in, and release to… well, release your fishing rod. Catch 5 fish to win this challenge.
- Pole Climb: Dodge the falling coconuts by jumping on the different poles. Whoever reaches the top first wins.
- Shot Put: Try to get your rock to go the farthest. Tip: Aim the angle in the middle and make sure the power bar is full.
- Shuffleboard: Aim your puck to be in the middle of your target. Whoever has their puck closest to the bull’s eye wins.
- Totem Hop: Stay on your totem pole. When it starts to shake, jump onto another totem pole. The last one standing wins.
- Turtle Shell Toss: Throw your coconut into the turtle shells. The big shell will give you 10 points, while the little shell with give you 20. Try to aim for the middle to get your coconut in the smaller shell.
- Water Run: Fill your jug with water while avoiding the wild boar. Whoever gets their container filled to 100% wins.
After that, you’ll win! …Or maybe not. You’re also welcome to participate in other seasons!
You’ll win your Island Medallion and some credits! Spectacular!